Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Simple Red Thank You cards

I made these cards using some left over printed paper from making some colorful envelopes. I just love being able to use or reuse scraps from something else.

On this set I also used the spellbinders dies just from a different set to cut the Thank you mats and the ribbon holder embellishment.

On the black portions I added dots from White Tulips beads in a bottle. On the white part of the Thank You mat I added black sparkle gel pen dashes. On the white card stock cutout under the red ribbon I added red sparkle gel pen dashes. Finally stamped the Thank You in red ink and put it all together.

See all my card sales here






This is a very simple set to so and did two sets of them in one day.

Now I am working on another Pastel set for Spring, this will most likely take me a week to complete because there are 10 cards in the set and 6 sets in total that will be completed.

Well I guess that is all for now please scroll down to see the red cards.

By for now

No comments:

Post a Comment