Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Black and Silver Thank You Card Set

I know it is still winter time and people are looking forward to Spring and I do already have some flowery or pastel cards but I saw these sitting in my "ready to put together" box and just had to do them.





On these I used some metallic silver paper, it is pretty shiny.  I used a silver ribbon and black Die Cut decorative strip of course from Spellbinders Dies.  I used another die to die cut the Thank You mat, stamped with black ink and a little swirl border across the bottom.  I cut of the edge of the mat to show a little more of the fancy Card Stock, what set I have no clue but I will try to keep track of the names in the future.  Usually though I sit down one day and put out lots of papers to make lots of sets, cut them all to size add a matching background mat then put in sandwich bags box and put in my "Ready to put together" box.  From now on I will put a little note in the bag to state which set it came from.  I do use a lot ow DCWV paper sets though.

Ok until the next post carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment