Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Little Simple Yellow Thank You note Cards

I whipped this set up yesterday.  I have a whole drawer full of papers cut and ready to be turned into cards just not enough time in the world to get them all done.  Yesterday somehow this set came together really fast.  Maybe because it is a simple set with not much embellishment on it.

I used some colorful printed papers that I had left over from making cash envelopes.  I have lots of these papers, I recently went through them to figure out what would make a nice little card what I could just toss.  I use a Spellbinders Edgeabilities to make the white across the bottom then added the black gel pen dashes to enhance the edges as well as some yellow ink.  I used black wrapping ribbon and used another Spellbinders Die to cut out the little ribbon holder, also adding 4 tiny dots to the ribbon holder on the corners.  Then I used yet another die to cut out the "Thank You" mats adding again yellow ink to the white one as well as the gel pen dots in each corner.  Stuck it all together and there you go.  Oh yes and added the glitter glue in each corner as if it were holding down the yellow Patterned Paper.

I did a link to the Spellbinder Edgeabilites not because I make any money from them but so you the reader can find them too if you want to.

If you want to see where I have all my cards for sale on Ebay you can follow this link here.




Well until next time then.  Enjoy your day and see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment