Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hello Friends, News here.

I have been designing and making cards for sale for about 2 years non stop now. I have an addictive personality, as in when I start something I throw my whole self into it to the detriment of other things like, family, health, home. Since I started making cards I have put on at least 40 pounds from sitting around doing nothing but cards. So I am going to have to make myself take a break from making cards. I will try to pop out a few sets here and there but for the most part I need a break. I have so many supplies left I really do not know what to do with them all because not sure if I will go back to making cards again, if I can control myself or not, so we will have to see how it goes. I am sorry to all my card friends out there, just something I have to do. If you need a special card here and there you can ask and I can see what I can do to help you. Take care all my friends Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment