Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Took the week off for Spring Break, but back with one that was finished a week ago ~~ 10 Bright Butterfly

10 Handmade Bright Butterfly Note Cards * 5 x 4 inches with envelopes 

This is the one and only of this set, I CAN NOT make another. The cards are 5 x 4 inches, the base is white card stock, they are blank on the inside and back. I die cut the 3 layer butterflies, added green glitter glue for the center of the body. The decorative lower portion of the card has a ribbon holder added the cris cross bright green fabric ribbon. This set includes handmade envelopes, there is no glue on their closures. If you click on them you will be brought to larger images.
 



2 comments:

  1. Hello !

    You do fabulous work !
    I just recieved a set of your thank u cards ...
    I n bought them off eBay . Do u happen to have a card with flip flops or heels ? I am an independent fashion agent for a sandal company. I was looking for a card to give my customers. :0)

    Feel free to email me at
    Fefibiandclo@comcast.net

    Thanks !
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the compliment. I do have heels and flip flops I can cut out. I will contact you by email.

    ReplyDelete